GBU RS(I) RCNVS im. AT. Manchaary invites his pupils, involved in OPSR, take part in the correspondence competition of research papers "Tobul". The competition is designed for three age groups: 1 group - children up to 12 years old, 2 Group – children with 13 to 17 years old, 3 group - students. Allowed as an individual, and collective participation.
The competition is held in order to identify and support children's interest in research activities, involving youth in national sports.
The main topic of the competition is sports terminology in the mother tongue (Yakut) language by national sports.
Works are accepted in the following areas:
– original exercise terms, games and competitions in Yakut folklore;
– Yakut terminology of techniques, seizures of the struggle of hapsagai and mas tardyyy (Mass WWE);
– terms, associated with the Yakut national jumps, running exercises, walking, jumping;
– the difference between the terms of the northern all-around and the games of the northern peoples of the RS(I);
– Yakut terminology in board games;
– territorial dialects in the terminology of national sports, exercise and play.
The competition is held in the form of extramural defense of research papers - recording a presentation with a report before 5 min (video). Presentation may be accompanied by visual aids.
Competitors with 10 by 20 November, you must send an application and materials by e-mail email@example.com/
The main criteria for evaluating work are the depth and quality of research, originality and novelty of the topic, practical significance of the work, literacy and consistency of presentation, quality of design.
The results of the competition will be announced 30 November. By the decision of the jury, laureates are established in each age group 1,2,3 degrees, as well as diploma winners. The main prize is established – “Grand Prix”. Winners will be awarded with diplomas, medals and prizes. All participants will be issued certificates of participation in the competition.
(photo from the archive of the Center)