All-Russian Federation of Kettlebell Lifting
Г и р е в о й с п о р т (Competition Rules)
- The nature and program of the competition.
Nature of the competition.
1.1. The nature, competitions are divided into:
In accordance with this personal, team or personal-team classification.
1.2. Характер и программа соревнований определяется положением о соревнованиях.
1.3. The competition program includes exercises with weights 16, 24 and 32 kg.
– push of two weights from the chest (short cycle);
– push of two weights from the chest with lowering to the position of the hang after each lifting (long cycle);
– kettlebell jerk alternately with one and the other hand;
– classic biathlon (short push and jerk);
– relay races.
1.4. An athlete may perform on one day in no more than one type of program and relay.
1.5. When determining the winner in biathlon, half of the lifts completed by the left and right hand are charged.
1.6. With the same number of lifts for two or more participants, advantage gets:
– participant, less deadweight;
– participant, less deadweight after performance;
– participant, tossing ahead of the opponent.
– boys and girls before 16 years old;
– boys and girls before 18 years old;
– juniors and juniors before 22 years old;
– men and women older 22 years old.
2.1. The age of the participant is determined by the year of birth (as of 1 January of the current year).
2.2. Young Athletes, as an exception, may be eligible to compete in the older age group, with appropriate technical training and special permission of the doctor and organization, conducting competition.
|adolescents to 16 years old||adolescents to 18 years old||men. juniors||girls to 16 years old||girls to 18 years old||Women. juniors|
|To 48 kg||To 58 kg||To 63 kg||To 48 kg||To 53 kg||To 58 kg|
|To 53 kg||To 63 kg||To 68 kg||To 53 kg||To 58 kg||To 63 kg|
|To 58 kg||To 68 kg||To 73 kg||To 58 kg||To 63 kg||To 68 kg|
|To 63 kg||To 73 kg||To 78 kg||St.. 58 kg||St.. 63 kg||St.. 68 kg|
|To 68 kg||To 78 kg||To 85 kg||–||–||–|
|To 73 kg||To 85 kg||To 95 kg||–||–||–|
|St.. 73 kg||St.. 85 kg||To 105 kg||–||–||–|
|–||–||St.. 105 kg||–||–||–|
The participant has the right to perform in specific competitions in only one weight category. It is allowed to perform in a different weight category only in the relay, subject to repeated weighing, if stipulated by the regulations.
2.3. Applications for participation in competitions, the order of their presentation and form, determined by competition regulations.
2.4. Participants are weighed on the eve of the competition., according to the regulations and the approved regulations of the organizers.
2.5. Weighing is carried out in a designated room.
2.6. When weighing, members of the main panel of judges are allowed to attend, judges, designated for weighing and one official representative of the team, whose participant is undergoing the weighing procedure.
2.7. The participant is weighed naked or in swimming trunks. If the athlete's weight goes beyond the weight category, he is entitled to re-weigh, within the time limits for weighing.
Rights and obligations of participants.
2.8. The participant has the right to apply to the main panel of judges only through the team leader or a judge with the participants.
2.9. The participant is given time (2 minutes) for the preparation of weights in a place designated for this purpose.
2.10.The participant uses only marked weights on the platform, on which he is called.
2.11. When preparing weights and arms, only magnesia is allowed..
2.12. A participant has the right to be a representative of an enterprise or company advertising its products. About this he must notify in writing the main panel of judges and obtain permission.
2.13. The participant must know the rules and regulations on the competition and strictly comply with them.
2.14. The participant must observe discipline, be correct and polite towards other participants, judges and spectators.
2.15. The participant must be in a clean and tidy form., which consists of sports shoes, losin, weightlifting leotard, T-shirts or T-shirts. The form must not cover the elbow and knee joints of the participant.
– it is allowed to use a weight lifting belt with a width of not more than 12 cm and no more than 0.8 cm, knee pads, bandage and elastic bandages no more than 1,5 m;
– bandage bandage on the wrist - no more 12 cm, on your knees - no more 25 cm.
2.16. Participant, arrivals must have a medical insurance policy and a document, proof of identity.
2.17. The participant must attend the presentation, participate in the parade of the grand opening and closing of the competition, award procedure.
2.18. The participant is forbidden to use any device, facilitating lifting weights.
2.19. The participant is forbidden to talk while lifting weights.
2.20.The participant is forbidden to throw weights on the platform.
2.21. To the participant, нарушившему п.2.13 – 2.21 дается замечание или предупреждение. Решением главной судейской коллегии он может быть отстранен от соревнований.
- Representatives, coaches and team captains.
3.1. Each team, competing, must have a representative.
3.2. The representative is responsible for the discipline of the members of his team and the appearance at the competition.
3.3. The representative must be well aware of the rules of the competition and the regulations on the competition..
3.4. The representative is present during the weigh-in of his team members and the draw, as well as at a meeting of the main panel of judges with representatives.
3.5. Представителям и тренерам запрещается находиться во время выступления участников в соревновательной зоне. Special places are reserved for them..
3.6. Representatives and coaches are not allowed to interfere with the disposal of judges and competition officials. The representative has the right to submit a statement or protest to the main panel of judges, concerning only a member of his team. Protest on the result of its participant, fixed by judge, must be served before the next shift. Competition, in this case, for parsing the protest, are paused.
3.7. If the team does not have a representative, his duties are performed by the coach or team captain, о чем указывается в заявке при прохождении мандатной комиссии.
3.8. On the team representative, violating. 3.1-3.7 of these rules, penalties specified in paragraph. 2.22.
- Equipment and inventory.
4.1. Competitions are held on platforms no less than 1,5 x 1,5 m. The distance between the platforms should ensure safety and not interfere with the competition process..
4.2. Вес гирь не должен отклоняться более чем на 100 grams.
4.3. At all-Russian competitions, weights with a certificate of the All-Russian State Firefighting System should be used..
Technical characteristics of weights
– height – 280 mm 16 kg - yellow
– диаметр корпуса – 210 mm 24 kg - green
– диаметр ручки – 35 mm 32 kg - red
4.4.Competitive weights must be marked., appropriate platform, at which the participant speaks.
4.5. Для ведения счета и информации используется электронная судейская сигнализация.
4.6. To prepare for the competition, participants should be provided with a warm-up room, meeting the following requirements:
-the presence of the appropriate number of platforms, weights of different weights, magnesia and other preparations;
– place for rest and restoration of participants;
– duplicate protocol and radio communications;
– video image setup (at all-Russian competitions).
4.7. For participants, dressing rooms should be prepared., toilet and shower rooms, medical office. For the judiciary - rooms for the secretariat, meetings of judges and representatives.
4.8. Before the start of the competition, an act is drawn up and signed by the representatives of the organization of the competition and the owner of the sports base on the availability of equipment and equipment that meets the rules of the competition and the safety measures taken by participants and spectators.
5.1. The panel of judges is completed with organization, conducting competition.
5.2. The panel of judges includes: main judge, chief Secretary, judges on the platforms, secretary, secretary on duplicate minutes, informing judge, member judge, technical inspector, doctor and competition commandant.
5.3. When conducting competitions with the number of participants more than 50 person, the number of judges is increasing due to the increase in the number of flows and judges on the platforms and the introduction of additional deputy chief judges and deputy chief secretaries.
5.4. Judge is required:
– know these competition rules and be able to apply them during the competition;
– be objective and principled in their decisions;
– set an example of discipline, organization and clarity in work;
– знать положение о соревнованиях.
5.5. Judges should have a uniform uniform - a dark jacket and trousers., decals in accordance with the position and qualifications.
5.6. For housekeeping, organization, conducting competition, makes available to the main panel of judges the commandant of the competition.
Main panel of judges.
5.7. The panel of judges includes the chief judge, chief secretary and their deputies.
5.8. The jury of the most qualified judges is formed in the amount of 3 or 5 person, which is headed by the chief judge.
5.9. Jury of Appeal:
– monitors compliance with the rules and regulations on competitions;
– accepts applications, protests, makes decisions on them;
– cancels the decision of the fixing judge in case of a clear violation of the rules of the competition;
– removes judges from work, gross mistakes;
– removes participants from competitions for technical unpreparedness;
– all decisions are made by the jury by a majority of votes.
Chief Justice and his deputy.
5.10. The chief judge directs the work of the panel of judges and is responsible to the organization, conducting competition, for clear conduct, discipline, safety and equal treatment for all participants.
5.11. Chief Justice is required:
– conduct a training seminar before the start of the competition, panel of judges and a meeting with the representatives of the teams;
– check competition venues, their equipment, compliance with competition rules and safety requirements;
– determine the working procedure of the panel of judges and judicial teams;
– lead the competition and resolve issues;
– provide control over the work of judges;
– accept for discussion by the jury the applications and protests received, make decisions on them;
– submit on time, to the organization, conducting the competition, competition reporting;
– to appoint and conduct meetings of the panel of judges during the competition.
5.12. The Deputy Chief Justice is guided by the instructions of the Chief Justice, in the absence of the latter, fulfills his duties.
5.13. Chief secretary:
– prepares the necessary technical documentation and is responsible for the correctness of its design;
– draws up minutes of meetings of the panel of judges, orders and decisions of the chief judge;
– with the permission of the head judge gives information about the competition to the informing judge, team leaders and correspondents;
– draws up records;
– processes all competition documentation;
– provides the head judge with materials for the report;
– keeps records and records decisions on protests, comments and suggestions.
Judge on the platform.
5.14. Judge on the platform:
– громко и четко объявляет счет правильно выполненных подъемов;
– fixes technically incorrect lifts
do not count command
– announces the final result of the participant.
– fills in the participants' weigh-in cards and the protocol of the competition;
– calls participants to the platform in order of priority, specific draw.
5.16. Judge Informant Announces Decisions (orders) chief judge, transmits current information of the Organizing Committee for participants and spectators.
5.17. Member Judge:
– prepares participants for access to the platform;
– checks uniforms and accessories, permitted by competition rules;
– displays the participants.
5.18. The judge at the participants is the mediator between the participant and the main panel of judges in case of questions, conflict and unforeseen situations.
5.19. Technical inspector:
– before the competition, together with the commandant checks the availability of inventory and equipment, weight of weights, work weights, office equipment, radio hub;
– during the competition controls their serviceability;
– controls the order in the competition area, warm-up room, locker rooms and shower rooms;
– ensures safety and order during the competition.
5.20. The technical inspector instructs the competition commandant to eliminate the identified deficiencies during the competition. In an emergency, takes emergency measures to evacuate participants and spectators from the danger zone, сообщает о происшествии в МЧС.
5.21. The doctor of the competition is a member of the main panel of judges as a deputy chief judge for medical part.
5.22. Competition doctor:
– checks for a doctor’s visa and stamp in the application for admission of participants to the competition;
– carries out medical monitoring of participants during weighing and during the competition;
– monitors compliance with sanitary conditions during the competition, places of residence and meals;
– provides medical care for injuries or illnesses of the participant, determines the possibility of his further performance;
– makes a decision to remove a participant from the competition for medical reasons, gives a written opinion on the reason for its withdrawal;
– at the end of the competition, submit to the head judge a report on health care.
5.23. Competition Commander:
– responsible for the timely preparation of inventory and equipment, competition venues, warm-up hall, locker rooms and shower rooms, sports facilities, rooms for judges, representatives of, the press;
– Provides ceremonial opening and closing ceremonies with technical means and paraphernalia;
– fulfills the instructions of the chief judge, technical inspector and organization representative, conducting competition, in matters of technical support of competitions.
- Exercise Rules.
6.1. For 2 minutes before the start of the exercise, the participant is invited to the platform. For 5 seconds before the start, the reference time is counted: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 sec. and the command "Start", after which the participant is obliged to begin the exercise.
6.2. Participant, late for performance, not allowed to compete.
6.3. When lifting weights (weights) from the platform to the "Start" team, judge gives the command "Stop", after which the participant must put a weight (weights) to the platform and start doing the exercise again, after the start command, taking into account the current time.
6.4. The participant is given time to complete the exercise 10 minutes. The judge-secretary announces a control time after every minute. Upon expiration 9 minutes control time is announced through 30, 50 sec., and the last 5 seconds - every second, after which the Stop command is given and further lifts are not counted.
6.5. In case of violation of the lifting weights, the judge on the platform gives the command “Do not count”, "Stop".
6.6. If the participant left the platform, the Stop command is given and the exercise stops.
6.7. The Stop command is given for a participant’s technical unpreparedness (repeated violations of the rules).
The push of two weights from the chest (short cycle).
6.8. The push is performed from the starting position., while weights are fixed on the chest in position, when shoulders are pressed to the body, and your legs are straight.
6.9. At the moment of fixation of weights at the top, torso, legs and arms should be extended, the participant must be facing the judge on the platform, in the frontal plane.
6.10. Stop command is given:
– for stopping weights on shoulders;
– when lowering the kettlebell (weights) from the chest to the hanging position or to the platform.
6.11. Do Not Count command:
– when lifting with a break in movement, the presence of the booster element.
– in the absence of fixation in the starting position on the chest and at the top.
– when changing hands (separation of shoulders from the body) during the crouch.
The push of two weights from the chest, followed by lowering to the position of the hang (long cycle).
6.12. It is carried out according to the same rules., as a short push from the chest.
6.13. Allowed to lower weights down, doing swing, carrying them between the legs or across the sides.
6.14. The Stop command is additionally given when lowering weights on the platform, hand support (weights) on legs when lowering weights from the chest in the position of the hang.
6.15. It is forbidden to stop weights in a position of a hang.
6.16. The exercise is performed in one step. The participant must continuously lift the weight up on a straight hand and fix it. At the moment of fixing the weights at the top, legs and torso should be straight and motionless, free hand stopped. Bending and twisting of the body is not allowed, flexion in the hip joint at the moment of fixation of the weight. After fixation, participant, without touching the weight of the body, lowers it down for the next lift.
6.17. Change hands once, down below.
6.18. Permitted 1 extra swing during start and during hand changes (intercept).
6.19. Stop command is given:
– when the kettlebell stops on the shoulder or platform.
6.20. Do Not Count command:
– when pressing dumbbells;
– in the absence of fixation at the top;
– when touching with your free hand, any part of the body, dumbbells or scaffolding;
– with an extra swing, the next climb does not count.
6.21. Weight of weights (weights), exercise, command structure, number of stages, weight categories, exercise time, determined by competition regulations.
6.22. The exercise is carried out according to general rules.. The relay starts with participants in the light weight categories.
6.23. The participant is allowed to speak only at one stage.
6.24. Relay procedure:
– before the relay starts the teams are arranged in stages;
– for 15 seconds before the start, the judge with the participants takes the athletes of the 1st stage to their platforms (drawn by toss);
– for 5 секунд до старта секретарь производит отсчет контрольного времени: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, после чего подается команда «Старт» ;
– for 15 секунд до старта очередного этапа судья при участниках выводит очередную смену спортсменов;
– for 5 секунд до окончания каждого этапа производится отсчет контрольного времени: 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, после чего подается команда «Смена», после которой дальнейшие подъемы участнику, выполнявшему упражнение, не засчитываются;
– счет по этапам (количество подъемов) ведется с нарастающим итогом;
– winning team is determined by the largest number of lifts performed by all team members;
– with equal number of lifts for two or more teams, winner is determined by the lowest total weight of team members.
7.1. The highest achievements of Russia in weight lifting are recorded in the disciplines, defined by competition rules.
7.2. Records are recorded in men and women, juniors (to 22 years old), boys and girls (to 18 years old), boys and girls (to 16 years old), at the championships, cups and championships of Russia, included in the schedule of the WFGS.
7.3. The panel of judges must have at least 3 international category judges.
PC records(I) in weight lifting
Absolute champion of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) - Okoemov Innocent (Çurapça)
Push - 83
Jerk - 53
Records by weight category, established in different years
to 63 kg - Okoemov Innocent (Çurapça) – 125 points
to 68 kg - Okoemov Innocent (Çurapça) – 118 points
to 73 kg - Pavlov Eduard (Viljujsk) – 112 points
to 78 kg - Danilov Alexander (Verkhnevilyuisk) – 109 points
to 85 kg - Vladimir Mikhailov (Njurʙa) – 134 points
to 95 kg - Ivanov Pavel (Us) – 122 points
over 95 kg - Chebotar Ivan (Neryungri) – 131 point